NI AkroFest Postponed
Thanks for your interest in the North Island Akro Fest.
Due to the uncertain weather forecasts for this coming weekend, mostly indicating low cloud and/or showers and/or rain (but maybe blue sky too) we have made the decision to postpone to the following weekend of 27th and 28th of June (which sadly isn’t looking great either!).
The good news is that postponement is relatively easy as we have everything set up (procedures, approvals, facilities etc), and we all really REALLY want this to happen, so we will keep trying, all year if necessary.
If you have made accommodation bookings, please don;t forget to amend these.
Keep practising, keep polishing (your sequences and plane) and keep hoping for a big winter high to move over Mercer Airport.
‘If you want to break a drought, plan an aviation event’.
Organiser/Contest Director – North Island Akro Fest